Radiology Billing Services
Extensive Electronic Integration, Certification Procedural Coders, Aggressive Denial Management and Patient Collections.
MBM Radiology has over 40 years of Radiology billing experience. We provide the following comprehensive services to streamline your practice’s billing functions:
- Complete Radiology Focused Denial Management Reporting System
- Verification of Payer Contracted Payment Amounts
- Complete Medical Necessity Reporting System
- Radiology Exam Verification Reporting System
- Radiology Authoritative Coding Literature & Radiology Physician Coding Feedback
Once our system is in place and working for your practice, we know that you want access to valuable reporting and informational updates on a regular basis.
We provide the following:
- Radiology E-news Updates of Pertinent Coding, Billing and Industry News
- Compliance Advice
- In-depth CMS Radiology Knowledge
- Proactive Radiology Reimbursement Advice
- Monthly & Custom Management Reporting
- Client Fee Schedule Review and Maintenance
- Hospital Data Interface Customization
An integral part of our system is that we also provide options for access to remote systems monitoring and a range of databases for various coding and compliance planning:
- Remote Client Billing System Monitoring & Access
- RIS Availability for Imaging Centers
- Radiology Focused CPT Coding
- Radiology Focused ICD-9 Coding
- Compliance Planning
Comprehensive billing management is of utmost importance to the success of your practice.
Managing each carrier’s fees, optimizing fee schedules, handling patient inquiries and correspondence, and keeping track of third party entities are all time-consuming issues that we handle for you:
- Fee Analysis & Fee Schedule Optimization
- Editing and Purification of Patient Data Provided by the Hospitals
- Prompt Handling of Patient Inquiries and Correspondence
- Maintenance of Third-Party Reimbursement Profiles
Finally, medical billing management systems mean nothing if they do not provide efficient, clear, user-friendly data.
Navigating through appeals processing, internal audits, keeping you up to date on the same, and integrating all of the above into consistent reporting are all critical points of operations that we take very seriously and provide to you, our clients.
- Medical Necessity Appeals Process
- Conducting On-Going Internal Operations Audits
- Software Adaptation to the Changing Requirements of Third Parties
- Develop Facility Data Capture and Up Front Data Purification From All Sites
- Flexible Management Reporting and Statistical Reporting